We do not guarantee the protection of your personal data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 You agree to give all personal data as required by the government of Singapore to represent your posting on the website.
1.2 You agree that your personal data may be used in the website to identify you
2. PURPOSES OF USE
2.1 Your personal data will be used for, but is not limited to the following:
• In the Website and the Apps;
• Personalising the Website and the Aps;
• for services available on the Website and the Apps;
• any other services you have specifically requested;
• through enquiries or requests pursuant to your posting on the Website or the Apps;
• responding on complaints regarding the use of the Website, the Apps or any products or services;
• sending you general communications;
• sending you marketing communications;
• performing operational administrative matters; and
• providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
3.1 Your personal data are secured by vendors and hosting companies on secure servers.
3.2 We will not be responsible for the any costs or actions as a result of these vendors and hosting companies.
3.3 You agree to indemnify us from costs or claims as a result of security
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1 Your personal data maybe disclose to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors.
5. IP ADDRESSES
5.1 Your IP address maybe recorded
7. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
7.1 Your personal data maybe stored in international secure servers
8. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
8.1 napshot.com contain links to and from the websites of other networks and vendors. These websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibilities for their policies.
9. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
9.1 You agree to Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
10.1 We shall not be liable for any disclosure of personal data by you to others in connection with the use of the Website. You will be fully responsible of any personal data claims as a result of your action